Our services help turn the tables on disease, preventing both its initial development and the worsening of existing conditions.
BMS believes that you can be revitalised, stay healthy and enjoy anti-ageing beneﬁts.
Our Philosophy and Approach
How BMS Way Works
The BMS Clinic Way
Please see below to learn more about our clinic.
EDTA is a substance known for its ability to eliminate heavy metals from the body.
The effect of a disodium EDTA chelation therapy on cardiovascular events in patients with previous myocardial infarction: The TACT Randomised Trial.
Our living environment is a polluted one, and our bodies accumulate heavy metals at an alarming rate. EDTA (ethylene-diamine-tetra-acetate) is an amino acid with the ability to remove toxic metals from the human body. It revitalises the function of body cells, as well as reducing the harmful effects of free radicals – one of the main causes of chronic degenerative diseases.
Dr. Norman E. Clarke Sr., the originator of EDTA chelation therapy for the treatment of atherosclerosis, was the first to perform clinical studies to test the hypothesis that EDTA might reverse arterial blockage from atherosclerosis. Since his initial tests, research done on the effect of EDTA on atherosclerosis has been very positive.
In 2012, the National Institutes of Health USA officially published a manuscript on the effect of EDTA on problems associated with heart disease and diabetes. It has been claimed that EDTA may has the potential for treating heart disease yet discovered and doctors around the world are increasingly applying chelation therapy with encouraging results.
How We Compare To Conventional Clinics
- 5-15 Minutes Doctor Consultation
- Lack of Focus on Root Causes (Symptoms Focused)
- Examine a health problem from a specialised perspective
- 60+ Minutes Doctor Consultation
- Strong Focus on Root Causes
- Examine a health problem from an integrative perspective
- Focus chemical drugs
- Generic Solution
- Treatment at home
- Focus in natural substances (supplements & infusions)
- Personalized solution
- Treatment at BMS Clinic
Clients’ Outcomes Are Prone To
- Reply on chemical drugs
- Side effects from long term chemical drugs
- Aging with compromised quality of life
- Reduce clients’ use of chemical drugs
- Reduce from chemical drugs side effects
- Aging with maximum, if not optimal quality of life