Founder｜Dr. ING CHI KIN, KENNETH
Hong Kong Prevention & Cure Medical Consultant
- Learnt from Prevention & Cure Master, Dr. Elmer M. Cranton.
Graduated from London University in 1970.
- Practised family and general medicine in London, Canada and Hong Kong.
- Studied Chelation therapy with Dr. Elmer M. Cranton M.D. since 2003.
- Partnered with Dr. Cranton to practise Prevention & Cure Medicine in 2006.
Medical Consultant at DRS. CRANTON & ING in Hong Kong from 2008 to 2011.
- Founder of BMS Clinic in Hong Kong in 2011.
Key practitioner of Prevention & Cure Medicine by applying EDTA Chelation.
- Pioneer in new and alternative treatments to traditional medical therapies.
- Dr. Ing learnt from Prevention & Cure Master, Dr. Elmer M. Cranton in 2008, and translated his publication “ Bypassing Bypass Surgery” into Chinese in two years time.
- Dr. Ing became the medical column writer of the Hong Kong Economic Journal at the same year, and had his Chinese publications – a series of 3 books “治本清源” written.
We care ｜We are BMS
We are committed to providing you with quality medical services
Meet our team
We have a team of professional with extensive experience to help clients and patients manage their health through our comprehensive healthcare solutions.
HOng Kong PRevention & Cure MEdical COnsultant
- MBBS (HK) 1996
- MSc (EpidemiologyandBiostatistics) (CUHK)
- FHKAM (Family Medicine)
- DDME (CUHK)
Ms. Florence Lau
Individual & Family Therapist M.C.M.F.T.
- Individual & Family Therapist
- Prepare/Enrich Practitioner
Ms. Cherry Ku
Doctor of Natural Medicine (CEBHCP)
- Canadian Natural Medicine Evaluation Board (CEBHCP) Certified Naturopathic Doctor (Doctor of Natural Medicine),
- Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, The University of Hong Kong, Education Diploma of Chinese University
- Natural Therapeutic therapist, Holistic Health Practitioner of the American Academy of Natural Sciences Accredited, and Master of Otology approved by the International Otology Research and Training Center