We care ｜We are BMS
We are committed to providing you with quality medical services
Meet our team
We have a team of professional with extensive experience to help clients and patients manage their health through our comprehensive healthcare solutions.
Dr. Lai Tat Chau Douglas
HOng Kong PRevention & Cure MEdical COnsultant
- MBBS (HK) 1996
- MSc (EpidemiologyandBiostatistics) (CUHK)
- FHKAM (Family Medicine)
- DDME (CUHK)
Ms. Florence Lau
Individual & Family Therapist M.C.M.F.T.
- Individual & Family Therapist
- Prepare/Enrich Practitioner
- Florence has two children. She has been serving the church ministry in marriage, family, and personal growth for more than 10 years. She deeply understands the importance of marriage and family for nurturing children, parenting, and personal growth.
Our experts are here to help you
Founder｜Dr. ING CHI KIN, KENNETH
Hong Kong Prevention & Cure Medical Consultant
- Learnt from Prevention & Cure Master, Dr. Elmer M. Cranton.
Graduated from London University in 1970.
- Practised family and general medicine in London, Canada and Hong Kong.
- Studied Chelation therapy with Dr. Elmer M. Cranton M.D. since 2003.
- Partnered with Dr. Cranton to practise Prevention & Cure Medicine in 2006.
Medical Consultant at DRS. CRANTON & ING in Hong Kong from 2008 to 2011.
- Founder of BMS Clinic in Hong Kong in 2011.
Key practitioner of Prevention & Cure Medicine by applying EDTA Chelation.
- Pioneer in new and alternative treatments to traditional medical therapies.
- Dr. Ing learnt from Prevention & Cure Master, Dr. Elmer M. Cranton in 2008, and translated his publication “ Bypassing Bypass Surgery” into Chinese in two years time.
- Dr. Ing became the medical column writer of the Hong Kong Economic Journal at the same year, and had his Chinese publications – a series of 3 books “治本清源” written.